Children’s Hospital in Detroit filed a letter of intent on June 12 proposing a $17.1 million renovation of three floors of offices in the William and Marie Carls Ambulatory Care building, which is attached to the hospital.
About 68,000 square feet will be renovated, including the cardiology, thoracic surgery, hematology/oncology and otolaryngology offices and the Communications Disorder Center.
The renovation will take six phases and is expected to be completed between the fourth quarters of this year and next.
The following are selected filings and decisions from June 1-30:
• Macomb Wellness Center, Warren: Lease and operate a 99-bed skilled nursing facility in Warren; $15 million.
• William Beaumont Hospital, Troy: Move 44 beds into a new 44,000-square-foot addition; $14.5 million.
• Bloomfield Orchard Villa, West Bloomfield Township: Move all 50 licensed beds and another 96 beds to a new, 72,000-square-foot facility.
• Oakland Health Campus, Novi: Trilogy Healthcare of Oakland II LLC proposed to build and operate a new single-story, 34,459-square-foot, 60-bed nursing home health facility; $4.79 million.
• Riverview Health and Rehab Center, Detroit: Add 20 ventilator pool beds; $3.3 million.
• Romeo Continuing Care Inc., Romeo: Move the 33-bed facility to the newly constructed, 25,000-square-foot facility and become Romeo Nursing Center; $2.5 million.
• Belle Fountain Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Wayne: Construct a 20,000- square-foot addition and move 39 nursing beds; $3 million.